- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
Outstanding customer service. Jeff took his time to explain what he would do to fix my sons Dodge Dakota and also helped me find other parts that were not readily available. Excellent job guys will continue to use Cullar's and send friends and family your way!
This is the place to have your car, truck or RV worked on. Jeff and his crew are the best in town hands down. Very straight forward and no BS.